Tuesday 13 January 2015

Another finish, another start

it's not yet half way through January and I have another finish. Okay it's only that quilt square but every one counts, or at least that's what I tell myself. Pictures at the end of the blog as usual. Still can't get them aligned properly.

I started a new SAL as well last week. This one with a Yahoo group of which I'm a member. It's called Hungarian Sampler by Palko. It is a free one and can be found on Pininterest if you put in her name. It's in Hungarian but can be translated (sort of). I've finished the first part and am waiting to receive the second one.

The replacement WIP is Spanish Rouge by Sampler Cove (third picture ). I started this last year as a two year project and hope this will be a finish this year.

The weather here is dreadful. It's alternating between cold and not so cold with rain and wind so outside venturing is a quick dash in and out. To crown it all I've got raging toothache but have managed to get an spot on Thursday so hopefully they may be able to do something.

Thursday is also my Gifted Gorgeousness report day. So till then .......


4 comments:

  1. Congrats again on the finish and I like the purples in your new one. Will Spanish Rouge be your third finish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so Tiffany. I'm very close to finishing Heide so I think that will be the next one

      Delete
  2. A finish in January is pretty good going! Love the Spanish Rouge

    ReplyDelete