Saturday 14 February 2015

Secret stitching Sweetheart

This is something dreamt up by Jo of Serendipitiousstitching.blogspot.comWe were asked to provide a Valentine stitching pic which would then be sent to another participant. On Valentine's Day we were then to blog hop around the list of people taking part and find ours. This is the gorgeous picture I've been sent. I think it's lovely because it's original.
I'm off now to find my heart. Thank you to the stitcher of my lovely heart and Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you had loads of chocolates and red roses.

12 comments:

  1. Nice ornament, simply perfect for Valentine's day. Not mine. Have a nice day. Joyeuse Saint Valentin !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I'm not that gifted to make something so lovely hahaha! I hope you get a reveal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart, hope you have a good day and find your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is really, really nice. I did not make it though. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous! Love it but not mine, I have to keep searching _ such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece.... But not mine alas!
    Hopefully your secret stitcher will reveal herself soon...
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous heart. I'm not in the hop so not mine either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in the blog hop. I really liked this piece, we had a couple of crafted entries as well as cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is really a very original Love piece, and so perfectly made. I wonder who made it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. "It was me that dun it" So sorry I was late completing the final part of this blog hop but "life" got in the way of my plans

    Hope you had a lovely Valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely Hazel. Thank you. Your post came up twice so I've deleted the second one. Hope you don't mind

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete