Sunday 17 May 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness May

It's the time again to update the SAL where we stitch with things that have been given as gifts to us or are stitching as a gift to others. My first picture is of Herz auf der Wiese by farbenfroh-Schmidt.de2013. The fabric for this which was entitled raspberry ice was part of a gift exchange a few years ago. The piece is being stitched as a SAL in a Yahoo group that I belong to. I am currently stitching part 3
The second is the ever ongoing Flower Power, the chart of which was Rak'd to me many years ago. I've finally finished the Rudbeckias, or Echinacea as they are known by here in the UK and am currently doing a butterfly. Hopefully I can start on the foxgloves soon.
The final piece I've worked on is the backstitch on The Castle. I didn't bother with a picture this time as,although I seem to have done quite a bit more, there isn't much to see. For the most part at the moment we are busy in the garden planting veggie crops. We have been digging potatoes and harvesting things like lettuce, radishes and spring onions and I picked the first feed of peas today, do things are on the move. Have a good month. Thanks you for popping by. I love your comments. Happy stitching x

9 comments:

  1. Love both your stitching, so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to find your beautiful flowers during my GG tour visit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Both your floral pieces are lovely. What will go in the circle in the middle of the top one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The design is blank but I have an idea for it. Depends if my husband can help me as I'm a bit artistically challenged

      Delete
  4. Beautiful stitching! I just love the hummingbird and butterfly! They look so delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitches. Nice progress on your SAL piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always great to see Flower Power on someone's blog. It's such a great design and you are making nice progress on it. Also the heart is looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely designs, especially Flower Power :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete